Imprint   Deutsche VersionVersion Français  
     
 
Home
Products
About us
Contact
Services
Downloads
 

Our History

2014 To equip Amager Bakke waste incineration plant near Copenhagen, LAB SA, Lyon, orders 61 pump units, including 14 heavy process pumps type SP. This is the largest single order in recent company history. In addition to the supply of the surrounding districts with heating and electricity, the plant will be used as a recreational park.
(Info)
   
 2011 Continued management by Dipl.-Kfm. Ursula Hackenberg, Dipl.-Kffr. Corinna Verena Hackenberg and Dr.-Ing. Klaus Etscheidt. Thus the fourth generation of the owner family is involved in the management of the company.
   
 2010 Extension of company premises and completion of a new assembly hall.
   
 2008 The company is contracted to supply the auxiliary pumps for the flue gas cleaning section of 5 newly built carbon fired power plants: Walsum, Wilhelmshaven, Westfalen, Rotterdam and Eemshaven.
   
 2007 Dr.-Ing. Paul Hackenberg is distinguished in Duisburg with the UVG-Entrepreneur award.
   
 2006 The MONSUN®, a revolutionary mag-drive pump, is launched at the ACHEMA 2006 fair in Frankfurt am Main. Dry-run ability with the help of simple physical principles has become possible.
   
 2002 Development and patenting of our grinding pump: Grinding and pumping with a single machine.
   
 2000 The TAIFUN ® Pump is launched at the ACHEMA 2000 fair in Frankfurt am Main – a hermetically double-tight standard pump for chemicals with a new synchronous drive.
   
 1997

Complete constructive re-design and widening of the size range of the standard pump for chemicals made from plastics. Presentation of the series NE .
Development and production of chemical standard pumps made from the highly wear resistant armoured mineral cast WERNIT®.

   
 1994 Certification according to DIN ISO 9001.
   
 1990 Large expansion of the company grounds due to the acquisition of neighbouring properties.
   
 1987

Continued management by Helene Hoppe, born Wernert, Dipl.-Kfm. Ursula Hackenberg, and Dr.-Ing. Paul Hackenberg.

   
 1983 Development of the magnetically coupled chemical standard pump made from plastics.
   
 1976 Internationally first use of PVDF as main material for chemical pumps.
   
 1975 Corporate change to the current WERNERT-PUMPEN GMBH.
   
 1970-1972 Development of the largest chemical radial centrifugal pump made from plastics (process pump for more than 2000 cubic-metres per hour) for the development of new markets in the environmental field, e.g. for flue gas desulphurisation.
   
 1962-1969

Production of the first chemical standard pump made from plastics according to the new DIN 24256 (today's ISO 2858 / DIN EN 22858) .
Internationally first use of UHMW-PE as main material for chemical pumps.

   
 1962 Helene Hoppe, born. Wernert, and Willy Hoppe take over the management.
   
 1953-1960

Production of ship pumps in the subsidiary in Kiel.
Pioneering work for the development of chemical centrifugal pumps made from different plastic materials.

   
 1952 Development and patenting of a bellows-type mechanical seal. Predecessor of today's WERNERT mechanical seals.
   
 1945 Reconstruction of the head office in Mülheim an der Ruhr.
   
 1940-1945 Relocation of the company to Badersleben/ Oschersleben due to the 2nd World War.
   
 since 1928 Series production of centrifugal pumps made from plastics.
   
 1927 Development of the world's first centrifugal pump made from plastics.
   
 1920 Engineer Karl Wernert founds the MASCHINENBAUANSTALT WERNERT in Mülheim an der Ruhr/Germany